Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Wk2@Utah



Finally see the sun rise while on the way to company & snow start melting..

Whole morning attended a boring safety course ..almost fall asleep.

Had lunch at canteen, sigh..it's chicken burger again..I have decided to bring my own food next time! I miss chicken rice..laksa..rojak..bak kut teh...etc..wu wuuuu...

Afternoon went into clean room and found that their system is so fanfastic! The operators can even sit down there to chit chat..because the whole line is fully automated!
I can foresee my life will getting easy after the start up period..haha..

After work, went to colleagues's place to cook dinner, total 7 of us. A great dinner gathering..haha! everyone of us cook a little bit..at the end we have 6 dishes...and cant finish it !

It's 11pm here..going to sleep soon...
tomorrow and friday will still on normal shift, work from 8am~5pm, will start my night shift
from next wed onwards.




No comments:

Post a Comment