Wednesday, August 26, 2009

WTF

never never never ..really never face this kind of operators..

only know how to complaints...dont know how to contribute...

trying to protect them but end up said I useless, demanding, and pressure them...WTF!

well, they are paid to work and I just do my part..heard some rumours a gang of them trying to quit and looking for job aggresively now...WTF ! just go and dont complaint so much and make noise there! damn it !!

the line is not belong to me, all of you left wont cause any impact to me!! just go far far away from me!! WTF ..they think they are so damn good that deserve I pull them back or make me feel guilty?????! trying to threaten me?? WTF!! Fxxx off !!!

anything not happy with me...go to complaint to the boss...dont make noise there!! WTF!!!

1 comment:

  1. whoa so furious! seems like someone is really pissed today, ending almost all sentences with WTF.

    hahaha i believe u'll get better after today. ti gong will popi u don't worry. :P

    ReplyDelete