Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Boring..

I think I am not suitable for early retirement...hahahaa..
Already feeling bored though I just came back from Stated 2 weeks ago!! duh..
Suddenly some planscame into my mind when I go back to sg next week, hopefully I can get it done this time...sometimes hate myself from for not keeping what I have said..haha..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of friends told me:
Dont hold a relationship for too long..
Dont marry because you just feel like getting marry..

Question to my mind:
Then when should a couple get marry? haa...

3 comments:

  1. When they feel it's time to "upgrade" their relationship la!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are things we cant base too much on rational..so do it when you think both feel to do it

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too...
    i like torturing myself with busy life, but now, i am just spending my time, 8hrs/day...sitting in front of monitor.. force myself to find something interesting to do..
    this kind of life is SUCK too:((

    ---------
    Ha! i prefer to answer the second question more!
    Just follow ur passion! 过来人(me) agree not to drag relationship for too long... i think only get baby need to have more preparation.

    ReplyDelete