Sunday, November 30, 2008

Cooking Day

Yea !! I'm cooking again today since back from Utah a month ago! Been stop cooking for at least 2 months I guess..haa...

Yesterday had delicious sticky rice as dinner at SY & YY's place, and out of sudden YY suggested me to cook today...haa...without futher hesitation, i nodded my head and said " OK! " hee...at least something to do to kill my time.

So, went to Yew Tee markey early in the morning, but who knows????? Only few stalls are doing business, no pork, no chicken on Monday's market!!!! At that moment, I just recall one of my friend told me that whole Singapore or even Malaysia wet market do not " Kill Pig" on Monday!!! So, i turned to try my luck at NTUC.. * Phiew...lucky still selling those frozen pork, else tonight no more "Ba Kut Teh" lor..

After that, meeting PY for breakfast at foodcourt and went back to SY' place and start cooking. Yea...and i just came back home to rest..going over again later.

Oh ya....received a call for 2nd interview at Tuas while walking to market just now..
HOpe that tonight " Ba Kut Teh" session is a pre-celebration for my job offer la!! Wahaha...and cant wait to go on Malaysia Island Tour with Piere, Didi and Miao...

2 comments:

  1. oh!! sound good news is coming soon!!!
    yeah!!! u shld really celebrate it, then will bring bigger and better luck huh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. back from the 2nd interview..but the chance looks slim after i was given few tricky questions and i think i did not answer it nicely....need to wait for another week for result..

    ReplyDelete