Monday, February 16, 2009

Searching for a Unit

Phiew..Yesterday went to view a few units at Choa Chu Kang and Yew Tee area...just realized that the process is quite tiring...but well, imagine that I am buying a house at my own for the very first time in my life and build the sweet home in my own for the very first...I think the process is worth it !!
Lucky that I have superv agent Piere to fetch us here and there and helping me to sort out the available units, really appreciated all the effort that he had put in !!

Actually found out a nice unit near to Yew Tee Mrt, but the asking price is too scary, totally out of our budget, haiz...no $$ what to do..haha...

Tonight going to view another 2 units...Yea ~

Ok, if you are looking to buy or sell house, please ask the superv agent contact from me!! wahaha ;P

2 comments:

  1. It's not a good time to buy HDB flat now. Very expensive. Should wait until after 2nd half of 2009 when many people are retrenched and bankrupted. There will be fire sales of housings and I think you even can name the price at your own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. may be you're right...anyway..just viewing..no rush decision =)

    ReplyDelete