Friday, March 20, 2009

It's Weekend!! Hohooo..

Yo Yo, it's weekend!! hahaha..finally..

Just came back from a ex-colleague farewell dinner ..Feel great to met up with them again..
Throughout the conversation, I can feel I'm still with them..that's really make my night!

Of cause, heard a lot of complaints from them about the new changes in the company after bought over by another company...Indirectly, this make me feel that I had make a right decision to leave a year back..At least, I did not feel regret after I hearing from them..

I remembered that I was so struggle to decide whether to leave or stay with them that time, and at the end I left and it's proved me right..This make me feel that sometimes we need to make a decision base on our gut feeling, go ahead with what's in your mind and dont hesitate to do it =)

Oh ya...My friend is running a hostel business in Orchard now..In future, if you have any friend or relative is visiting SG and need a budget accommodation, you can call me up, I wil try to arrange with my friends with special discount rate..hehe...

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment