Friday, April 17, 2009

I cant achieve "BIG" in life???

hmm...I has ruinned my own weekend by saying something wrong in office during the last hour of work today..sigh ~~

Actually I trying not to say that I was wrong, but in fact I did not feel good after I said that..hmmm...somemore the person I was talking was just behind of me!!! duh...

I hope he wont keep that in heart in fact that's was something he did wrong, but may be I should not complaint about him as I might did the same mistake myself if I were the one who doing the same thing?? Hmm.....

Well, my friend told me I shouldnt care so much about what I said, especially when I am reflecting something in reality, if not I wouldnt achieve "BIG" in life and career...haaa...
And something reflecting in my mind right after he said that, " I cant achieve "BIG" in my life if I continue to behave in that way???"

A self of thought for myself...a very good question to ask myself...

Hope tomorrow will feel better =)

1 comment:

  1. Can understand ur feeling~
    but compare u said something behind him which is totally 老作, this is not too bad still..

    but working in a big society, i try not talking any bad /-ve things... that's my surviving skill ;)

    ReplyDelete