Friday, April 10, 2009

Weight Gaining Action





Finally determined to gain weight...and here i start with my action!!! wahaha...it's a bit costly on buying the powder..and the person told me need to consume 3 to 6 months..oh my god...
Anyway, I know it's usless without kicking out any action, so heck care, I just bought one and try out first..

The recipe suppose to be 3 cups per time and mixture with cold water or milk, in order to make it more efficient, I am gonna have it with full cream milk! whahaha...
But the cup is really big ...and after 1 time of drinking, I have decided not to follow theier instruction...see the photo and you will know what I meant by "BIG" haaa...

I wanna gain weight!!!




3 comments:

  1. CK suggest that eat KFC everyday & i suggest that eat a lot of bread sure u will gain weight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CK suggest that eat KFC everyday & i suggest that eat a lot of bread sure u will gain weight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah...KFC not so good for health ..lol
    must keep healthy while trying to gain fat...eat bread is another option..but personally dont really like to eat ;P..

    Looks like CK is in good shape now..haha

    ReplyDelete