Friday, June 19, 2009

Early Morning

haha..I'm in office now while awaiting for the production to start. Ya man..it's Saturday early morning 7am here..guess most of you guys still sleeping soundly at home!

The project that I'm handling is at the final stage now, shifting from R&D mode to production mode..so recently a bit locked up by all the works and rushing for many last min issues, and due to the tight schedule, need to trigger OT during weekend and that's why I am here to follow up on the on-going activities..

mm...some thought of mine recently.
Will you reply other's sms or email when you receive it from friends or colleagues?
For myself, I hate those people that receive but not intend to reply.
Then what do you expect people to guess what's in your mind, " ok or not, want or dont want, do or no go, can or cant" , just a simple reply which I dont think will take up a lot of time but yet I always facing this problem. So, next time dont ask me why I never "jio" you for drinks, meal or any others activities ya...haha...in order to save the trouble and the sms, i think that's the only way..

Enjoy the weekend !!

No comments:

Post a Comment