Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Big U Turn?

Today is my day!!! haha....Why??? Because i got a call from recruitment agent and she told me that teh company at Tuas is working on my offer and they should call me up soon!!! Wahaha...I should not be so excited until i got call from the HR and sign on the employment letter!! but who cares....at least the call had made my day!!
Hopefuly that's not a false call la...

Well, looking forward to a new start..come on baby come on !!! wahaha...

p/s: Yesterday Man U big thrashed Blackburn with 5-3 in Carling cup!Carlos Tevez scored double strikes, 4 goals!! Awesome!!! Man U is back o track and will I be back too??? heee...

Update: WoAHAhahaha!!! FINALLY I received the call from the HR!! and going to sign the contract tomorrow!!! Thanks god !! 咸鱼翻身, 再翻身!!

5 comments:

  1. Good things always reserved for people who are ready and well prepared. Good luck!

    p/s: we are on the same boat now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks !! I think i got the luck finally.
    Good Luck to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tell you when we meet...it's a company producing medical devices at Tuas

    ReplyDelete
  4. 恭喜恭喜,我需要和你一样的运气!

    ReplyDelete