Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Changing of Style

Recently my guys ar production floor keep asking me a question " are you ok? are you quitting? are you really ok??"

That's bring up a question to myself " am I really ok?" haha..
After I talked to them, then I realized that they found my style of working is changing and always smiling ..hahaha...they thought I worked till mad and lost control..

Some self-reflection on myself, found that I 'm really changing as compare to last time. At least will not easily get hot temper when thing screw up and able to control my emotion even I knew someone is trying to create trouble here and there..

I am changing but it doesnt means i am giving up. I still try to deliver what I suppose to but just in a better way..I hope thing will turn up well eventually..
Ya..no doubt tender without a job flew through my mind once..but i knew that's not a mature way to handle thing..I want to prove my value and create my reputation at work..
Even my boss do not really appreciate my work sometimes, but I knew there're someone did that..that's enough for me =)

I hope I am changing into a right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment