Thursday, January 21, 2010

Life Update

1. Signed up tooth whitening package and going to do it tomorrow..it's quite expensive though $SGD700..damn ..but can claim from company ..haha..better still..hopefully the effect ill turn out great...then this might help me to make up my mind to reduce the frequency of drinking coffee ;p

2. Had a great mahjong session yesterday with colleagues..home ground still bring me some luck..won 20bucks..haha..

3. My colleague's car was hitted on tuesday when we were on the way to office after lunch..
We requested the driver to pay RM300 for repair since he was driving malaysia registered car. But who knows he insist want to make a police report..So, me and coll decided to buy 4D for both car's plate#...since both are malaysia's car..and I called back home and asked my mum to buy for me...hahaha...and this morning, my colleague asked me whether did I buy the number because the number turn up yesterday ..haha..initially i thought he was fooling me...but just now when i called back to ask...mum told me that's real !! wahaha...even the just a small amount...but i think this break my record of winning a $20 in my life before this...haha...

4. Having offsite recruitment for operators and technician the whole day ...but the respond is not so well ...at the end of the day, just realized the payment for the room rental is not being paid by HR..I got to pay by my own pocket first...hm...what to do...just pay lor..
just worry once the $$ is out, not sure it will back to my account again..

that's some of my life update these few days...for you that wondering what i can do during this few days =)

4 comments:

  1. haha..i afraid the amount is just enough to buy you roti canai or hokkien mee..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lucky!! no wonder paige wanna quit job recently la... LOL

    ReplyDelete