Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

Happy New Year !!! my friends..

Well, yet another new year started. Welcome 2010!!

Went to Jack's place for a gathering yesterday for count down and welcome party for Feigei (she is back from HK for goods), met up a lot of friends: shaobin, TseKai, zihao, wan er, doreen & bf, feigei, kinnasai & gf, jia fu & wife, boon & gf, singchek, liqing & bf. Great catch up session !

The 1st gift for myself was bought today ! It's a bag with "unknown" brand called Fred Lenzo, it's a bit pricy and I thought it's a brand from europ, who knows the sales girl told me that's a local brand ! Haa...I was shocked...

So, tyhe main 3 items that I wanted to buy, 2 were done ! a jeans, a bag and a pair of shoes.
A Levis jeans was bought during my taiwan trip, so now a pair of shoes to go and that will end my year 2010 shopping list..haha...

WIsh everyone dream comes true !!
HUat Ah!! 2010 ..

3 comments:

  1. HAhaha don't lie! Your shopping desire will not stop there!!! don drag me to shopping aft tht i tell u~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me caguen tu madle chino de mielda

    ReplyDelete