Monday, March 17, 2008

Wk4 @ Utah : Arches National Park



(me, yor, tingfang,handsome tiong, chee wee & houfeng )

Yea!! We are on the road to Arches National Park right after my work at night shift !

And guess what, I have not sleep for more than 24 hrs!!!! Ops..it's should be 33 hrs exactly right now ! haha...I think I'm crazy..and I am not sleepy yet now..having wine at my place with housemate and another buddy CheeWee..and I think we are not going to sleep until 6am !!

Today definitely a great & fun trip!! Though it's make me physically tired =)



1 comment:

  1. Nice pics but lotsa dangerous pose hor!!

    Hope tht you truly enjoy your stay there, u won't get to stay this long next time u know! =)

    Also, try to get enuf sleep and eat healthy food ok..gonna stop nagging make me sound like silai~

    ReplyDelete