Monday, March 17, 2008

Wk5 @ Utah : Insomnia Night..



Exhausted, tired, insomnia,headache...what else can I use to describe my current condition?

After dint sleep for 40 hrs, here are my activities for the day:
7am~11am : Sleeping like a pig
12pm~3pm : shooping
530pm~7pm : basketball
7pm~pm: dinner
9pm~ 1am: online

I thought all this activities can make me easy to fall a sleep because of the tireness..but end up i still awake..kind of torturing..sigh..

Friend sent me a funny clip..haha..view it if you have insomnia like me..

4 comments:

  1. haha...tht's funny right?
    especially when she said that's an english song!! haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, it's really funny. Esp when they compared it with Mariah Carey's version. You shouldn't have watched it though, cos it would have made you laugh and wake you up even more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..you are right man! tht day i only slpt in 6am..haha..

    ReplyDelete