Monday, December 29, 2008

以貌取人

Most of the time, my first impression to a stranger do play a important factor for me to judge on a person's characters. I know this is not right to judge a person base on the outlook, the way they talk or work, especially when we do not know much about that person. But base on my experiences, manytimes it proved my judgement is right.

This time around i do hope my judgement is wrong, as I will need to work very closely with this person in the future. I dont think I can stand the way this person work and talk :P
I used to be very high temper in my first job especially when dealing with that kind of person. Again, I know thing can always be done in a better way other than fighting and screaming at each other, but sometimes it's just out of control.

I think I need to learn how to handle this kind of people with a better way in order for me to survive ..haaa...百忍成金??

2 comments:

  1. Oh..seems like you are having hard time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haa...may be this is normal in working environment? learn and grow :p

    ReplyDelete