Friday, December 5, 2008

New Beginning

Finally signed the employment letter this morning and went for the medical check as well ! Now can really relax and enjoy my next week Malaysia tour ! Wahaha...

Called CheeWee up after my medical check and he brought me to queens town to have chicken rice, of coz never missed out the Avacado juice also! haha..

Then went to QueensTown shopping center, end up CheeWee bought a pair of soccer boot and I bought a pair of badminton shoes.. * Dont scold me..the old one broke ;P Been joining a few group of badminton team lately, played twice a week..so the shoes get broke more easily..hee...

New Job ! New Shoes !! and New Life???

* Old Broke


* In fact still looks like new one right?


* New..Looks quite the same as old pair hor


2 comments:

  1. scold u can turn back the time meh? scold u would make u a better person meh?

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great news! Congrat!

    ReplyDelete