Wednesday, January 7, 2009

令人讨厌的人 !!

Today attended a meeting with process and R&D team..Just feel like whacking a person so much after he start talking!!

Really can not take it ! Heard about his name for many times since I joined in, but today is the first time we sat in the same meeting room. Though I am just consider a audience in the meeting, but the way he talk really make me feel like #$%^^&@ him..sigh...

I would say he is very smart and capable (People who doing R&D normally is quite smart right? hahah..) but once he start talking, you can feel how "YAYA" this person is and everyone seem like transparent to him..

Hahaha...i never meet such person so long time, let me recall a Senior Manager in my ex ex company...

Just now I was thinking how am I going to deal with such person in the future..Hmm...

2 comments: