Wednesday, October 29, 2008

SG: Jobless & Aimless Day

Finally landed in sg after months, feeling a bit unused to everything back here, haa...i believe it take sometimes to get back to my old life style..

Well..jobless life = aimless life...at least it's apply on me..
This morning woke up at 7am, then sent her to MRT and grab both "MyPaper" and "Today" from the booth..bought breakfast from foodcourt, then went to NTUC to buy a pack of 3 in 1 coffee and a copy of " The Straights Times" ..haa...

Come back home had my breakfast andstart reading the newspaper till now..
Sound like an old man life right? haa...
Yesterday met up with Piere, Bobby, ShaoBin, CCY, Chia Yoong for dinner at FarMark, a nice warm dinner after so many months..everyone seem doing great in their work and personal life..glad to see that...

I told myself I need to regain my drive and find a job asap..!

No comments:

Post a Comment