Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Utah: I'm going home..

Tonight will be the last night of our trip in New York..heading back to Utah tomorrow afternoon...Got lot of thing to settle when i go back there..
Need to pack and move out on 23th and return car on the same day as well...After 23the i will become a person with nothing but 2 big luggages..Then still need to go back office to settle some admin stuff..
Probably will stay at my friend's apartment and sleep on the sofa for the following few days...

Still a lot of thing to be settled when go back to sg and KL..work, relationship, family..etc..probably this is what people so called " LIFE "..

But big concern for me now is to make clear which field i want to go for..so that i can concentrate on the job searching..Company did send out a lot of job opporunities but al still semiconductor...I dont know whether I should apply for it ...or keep my determination quit and involve in Customer Service ..

No body can help but myself...i know...i know...

No comments:

Post a Comment