Sunday, October 26, 2008

Utah: THE END after 8 months and 7 days

The day has finally come after so many days in Utah.
Tonight is the last night in Utah, perhaps it will be the last time I will been in Utah again in my life time.

This 8 months is definitely a great experience in my life ever !!
Until now i still do not have any regret at all..though i am now returning without a job now..

For sure i will miss everything here, overall still been here for such a long period..I hope i wont get " homesick" when back to sg..

Complicated feeling, got to say good bye to the friends here and at the same time telling my friends in sg/kl that i am back..

Anyway,
Whatever bad memory in Utah, stay in Utah.
Whatever sweet memory in Utah, back to sg!!

Have a good one for those still staying in Utah and for those in sg, it's party time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment