Sunday, October 19, 2008

Utah: 1220am in New York City

2 couples are sleeping soundly in he hotel bed..but i am still awake and writing this blog...ya...5 peoples and i am alone...but it's ok..i have my own fun though..haa..

Staying in Best Western Hotel tonight, it's located at the central of China Town..The China Town in NY is the 2nd largest chinese popularity in United Stated.
The largest one is in San Francisco.

Come to think about the trips that I had made in State:
Utah, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Orlando, Miami, New York, Toronto, Washington DC, MarryLand, Philadelphia and Boston.

With all the trips and my friends I had made here, I tell myself again no regret on the decision to join the company.

I just want to know what I've gained and forget the losses here..
Overall none of us is the loser but the company which invested millions of dollars and now seeing everything is being dumped into the "salty water sea"

Good Night my friends~ Good Night New York City~

No comments:

Post a Comment