Friday, October 10, 2008

Utah: Reflection

Accepted the fact of being sent back..Life still moves on, and it's time for self reflection on what i had done over the last few months.

Some of my managers feedback that they have high expectation on me when they employed me, but base on the last few months performance, they think i am still not giving my best and they do not know what's the reason.

Reflection:
Partly because now working under parent company and a lot of decisions can not be made, sort of sense of belonging, cant go all the way out. Also, the drive is not there as compare to working in previous company.
Haiz..it's time to buck up once back to sg..

Some of them saying that i always do not stand firm on my principal. Always swing here and there, easily get affected by others. I admitted.

Reflection:
Need to learn how to stand in for own principal and do thing follow my heart and do not get influence by others.

Thanks them for all this valuable feedback, i believe that people fall and move on will succeed..i wish i will be the one..

3 comments:

  1. stay firm with your decision is very important. i had learnt this recently from my boss. even your previous decision is not "so-right". still hav to stick with it.
    haiz... me same as you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm..ya tht's wht i told u before.

    but maybe it's different when u heard it from someone else instead. It's still not too late.

    Buck up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But how can it be right to stick with decisions that you know are not "so-right"?

    ReplyDelete