Saturday, October 18, 2008

Utah : Weird Dream..

Yesterday didnt sleep well in the hotel, keep doing a weird dream, I would say it's a bit scary..

What happen in the dream was that I keep dreaming that I was dreaming ( you get what i am trying to say?) ...Then in the dream i found myself keep awake from dream and looks around in the room and saw my friends are sleeping around me...but when i was trying to wake them up, I found that they couldnt hear me...like i was talking to myself or we are in different world and they couldnt see me anymore...sigh...that's really a weird dream that i had made so far...hopefully that's not a bad sigh..

Heading to Washington tomorrow and back to New York at night. Then will depart to Boston the next day..3 more days, will back to Utah and get ready to go back Sg..see you guys..

5 comments:

  1. Actually i can understand 50% of your feeling because your situation is almost similar to my situation: We enjoy our new life in AngMo's place for few months, travelled around, and end up back to the place that's belong to us, but jobless. Even at that time that i have spend most of my savings, i'm actually not afraid because I know I am different than before already, I am good. Same to you, you are now a new born Ah Gee to you yourself, to your family, and to everyone here. You are not the same as before anymore because you already drank Holland water now. When you come back, i wanna organise a big party to welcome you, haha! Please update us your schedule on time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww..pier is sooo encouraging!

    ya i agree with him, afterall it's the exposure tht matters the most!

    Life is miserable only when u see it thus, cheerios!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As said before, no matter what happens, the sun will still rise from the east tomorrow morning right?
    We must resume our badminton games after you come back. Let me know when you are ready to play then we can start booking the courts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha..you guys are realy awesome!! now i cant wait to go back !!

    Piere: Thanks Buddy!! I will arrive in sg on 29-Oct, 2am, wanna come to pick me up? haa..Ya, come to think about it, the situation is quite same as yours, the different is only i came here with a job and go back with nothing but drank a bit of holland water..

    CK: Great...Please re-form the team again..but my skill is totally gone ..need to train me back on track ;)

    I wish i could buy you guys a lot of surveniors, but looks at my luggage, i think it's tough...somemore now even domestic flight need to charge on the 1st luggage as much as USG$50!!duh..

    ReplyDelete